Monday, December 20, 2010

First Snow and Scotcheroos

Guess what? It's snowing outside! First snow of the season, and just in time for Christmas week. Our street looks so cute, all the houses have Christmas lights and are looking very cozy. Three people have asked me for this recipe in the last few days so I thought I'd share with you all. If you take them to a holiday party, I guarantee you that the plate will be emptied and at least one person will ask you for the recipe!

My Grandma introduced us to this recipe so I always think of her when I make it. They are the perfect Christmas treat because they are really yummy, but also really simple. You don't even have to turn on your oven. Here are some of the ingredients you will need, and here is the recipe:

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Oh my, these look so yummy, I must try :)
Thanks for linking, stay warm!
XO
Kristin

Flannery Buchanan said...

Yummm!!! My kids would love these.

We're having a Christmas cookie link up--you should bring these over!

http://threesisterz.blogspot.com/2010/12/cookie-link-up-party.html

Natalie said...

YUMMY!! I am going to the store later and I am so going to get the things i need to make these. I think Duncan will love them.