Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010


We always make them line up in age order to go into the living room together.






At her age it's nothing but excitement!



I took so many pics of this little gal I had to make a collage to fit in all the cute ones! You can click on it to see them better.




The boys got a big package for all of them from their Nana and Papa. Luckily it is an outside toy!








Unfortunately this poor kid woke up with the stomach flu. He still managed to open some presents but I don't think it was quite as much fun as usual for him. It seems like we just can't have a holiday unless at least one person is throwing up!


My boys used to get star wars toys and blocks, now they get phones, razors, and video games. So weird to have such grown up kids!


This is my stocking I've had since I was a baby, made by my grandmother. It's still in amazingly great shape.

This kid is a Nutella freak.



The boys all got nerf guns.









I'll admit that this was kind of a gift for me too :)


The only thing she asked for from Santa was a "brown haired doll." Luckily Santa was able to find one, and it even came with a baby sister doll.

She's had this mini doll house for a while but none of the guys to go in it so we got her a bunny family. I love Calico Critters, they are the cutest toys.

Her brother gave her a baby Jesus that he got in primary. This Sunday, she'll be in Primary too!
Christmas morning was a lot of fun this year. It was fun to have it in our new house. Next I'll be posting some more pics of the rest of our Christmas day.

2 comments:

Sweetpea said...

Now I want a fluffer nutter. Send me some Fluff, STAT! You can't deny a pregnant lady a craving...

Dantzel said...

I haven't checked out your blog in a long time!!! Your house is darling--love the red couch:) Miss you all so much