Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our Little Princess Turned 3

It was over a month ago, but I just uploaded the pictures last night!



It was low-key and very princessy! I didn't really plan that, but that's kind of what she's into now. That and Star Wars figures!

These two are great pals. We're lucky they live so close. It makes up for her not having any sisters to have such a good cousin buddy.

Our little girl is so grown up! She is a sweetheart and calls everyone her friend. Really, every kid she sees, she's like- look there's my friend! She loves riding her little red tricycle. She likes playing with baby dolls and reading stories. She loves the color pink (no, I didn't brainwash her) and will often insist on wearing a completely pink outfit. She loves pretty things. She is a night owl (always has been unfortunately!)
She loves the beach, and helping me cook. She really, really loves babies. She likes to draw and listen to music like the Wizard of Oz and Disney Princess songs, of course. She wants to say the blessing at dinner every night. She is big for her age and everyone thinks she is at least four. People are always commenting on her hair. It's never been cut and is down to her waist. If you ask her what color her hair is she will say, "my hair is golden." She has an imaginary friend named "O." O lives on Cape Cod and she is tiny, like only about 4 inches tall. She talks about "her friend O" all the time. It's too funny!
She really loved this magical sounding wand she got. Of course the dressups had to be put on the minute the wrapping paper was off!


She wanted angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream, my favorite summer cake. This really wasn't that long ago, but it is so chilly already and yesterday I saw some definite leaf changing. This was a nice, hot summer. The week before school started on the 8th, it was in the 90's and then bam, a week later school started and it cooled down and got chilly in the mornings and evenings. I love fall but I will always miss summer!

1 comment:

Allison and Nathan said...

Happy Birthday! i hab the exact same birthday cake for my birhtday!
-Gillian