Sunday, August 15, 2010

Beach Photo Shoot

Since I missed my annual Easter photo of the kids this year, I thought our trip would be the perfect time for a beach photo shoot of the kids. I'll tell you the truth, it was kind of a nightmare! You might say, oh, but those are such cute pictures! Well yes, out of the dozens I took there are about 2 or 3 that turned out ok, but you weren't there to witness all the drama. Anyway, let's not dwell on that!

So here is the whole gang, for better or for worse. They are pretty cute, just a little ornery sometimes! That must be why I only do this once a year or so. Anyway, these are the two photos that I think are decent enough to be frameable. I'm excited to put them up on the mantle in our new family room. I was even thinking of having a canvas made, I've seen a bunch of those on some blogs lately and I think they look really cool.

It's been almost two years since our last family photo with all of us so I was thinking of trying to do another one of those this fall, if I'm brave enough. In the following posts you'll see the individual shots I took of most of them!

2 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE the new pictures! Sounds like you have had a great summer! I can't believe how big the kids are! Can't wait to see pics of the house- are you all moved etc?

Kristin said...

I love all the photos of your kids! I can't believe your little girl....she looks so grown up! Thanks for all the posts. I can't wait to see the house update!