Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

We Had a Happy Valentine's Day

It was nice that it was on Sunday and church is in the afternoon so we could take our time having our Chocolate Gravy and Biscuits. I made these for our RS "Valentine Treat" recipe swap night and I think I liked them even more as a dessert. It's not too late, you can still make them just because!

We went out the night before and saw the movie Valentine's Day which I thought was cute, and ate out. Not takeout, not Burker King or pizza- a real live restaurant!

On Friday morning these arrived- in the mail and everything! It was a nice surprise and these flowers are so gorgeous. I love tulips, and it is nice to have something springy looking. At this point, Winter is getting a little old.
Hope you had a good one too.

No comments: