Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Wonderland

This morning we woke up to lots of snow- the really pretty powdery, sparkly kind.
A white Christmas- hooray! (actually it could be all gray and slushy by then- but let's think positively:)

Here are some photos I took out on my porch this morning:

I couldn't stand to throw away my pumpkins that were left when the seasons changed. I figured if they survived the fall without rotting, they deserved to spend the winter out on the porch. Don't they look pretty with a dusting of snow?

Looking down the hill from the porch mid-snowstorm:


Yes, I have some junk out on my porch too. I've cleaned it up a lot lately though. Even this old broken red chair looks festive against the green wall with some snow piled up on it!







Our backyard is like a little forest:



It seems like a lot of the country is going to have a white Christmas this year- how about you?

1 comment:

Nana said...

Afraid not!