Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Welcome

I love the way my front door looks this year.


Here is the wreath I made at our Wreathmaking party, which I co-chaired this year (I'm borrowing Ellen's blog post about it- how convenient that she included a picture of me busily wreathmaking!) The party turned out great! It's always worth all of the hard work (which was done mostly by other people).



I used some leftover boughs to fill my little welcome bucket that hangs next to my door. All I did was plunk them in and stick in a few red berry stems that I bought for super cheap at Joann's a couple of weeks ago. Seriously- they were like 50 cents ea. and this took me 2 seconds to put together. Not many people come to our door since it is around the back of the house, but it makes me happy to see it everytime I come home. I can't believe it's the 19th- the big day will be here before you know it!

1 comment:

Flower Patch Farmgirl said...

I didn't buy any fresh greenery this year. Boo! Yours is so pretty!