Monday, October 26, 2009

York, Maine

My in-laws came for their yearly visit a couple of weeks ago, so we got to go off and do some NE sight seeing. Here we all are in York at Nubble Lighthouse, one of our favorite spots. I never get tired of visiting that place!

They brought my neice who hasn't ever been to the east coast before. Of course she had to put her feet in the Atlantic. Of course my kids had to put a lot more than their feet in! I told you before that they will get wet no matter the weather or temperature, and I wasn't kidding. (we have gone to the beach in January and they got wet- ok it was a freakishly warm Jan, but still!)

It was fun for my little gal to have another girl around!





They ran and ran down the beach. It was a gorgeous day!


Stay tuned for more photos of our fun weekend, and then I promise to bring back some craftin' and decorating posts. I've been doing a lot, just need to get some photos taken!

5 comments:

Nana said...

We had a great time. Now we miss you all even more. Cute photos!

love_suz said...

Love the photos! Aubree had tons of fun with you guys! She is now in love with the NE!

scrapsidaisy said...

Sigh...I want to come and visit you...

Kristin said...

Your little girl is getting so big! She is just beautiful! I can't wait for some more photos!

Chelsi Ritter said...

thanks for the comment; it was so great to hear from you! your little girl is getting so big; she is such a cute thing.
eric got a job working for a local company as an in-house contract attorney. we're here in boise and he likes his job and we love living here. eric's family is here and mine is close by so it's been great. glad to see you're enjoying the beach; i miss it :)