Friday, October 09, 2009

Crane's Beach

A couple of weeks ago was our ward's annual clambake on Crane's beach in Ipswitch, MA. For the first time since we've been here it didn't rain that day! It was a gorgeous day at the beach, although really cold. My crazy kids got in the water anyway of course!

As you can see it was also extremely windy!

Supermodel pose:

Isn't this the cutest bathing suit ever? In all the times we went to the beach this summer I never got a picture of her in it so I was glad I got one more chance.


Our friends baptized their son that day before the clambake, right there in the cold waves! He was a brave guy and came up smiling. It was a great experience, very simple and humble, just like I would imagine Jesus' baptism would have been. I'm so glad we could be there for that. Now every time we see water, my little gal says, "that's where you get baptized!"


I meant to take some pictures of us chowing down on clams, lobster, and corn, but I guess I was too busy eating. This little gal is the best eater of all my kids- by far! She will eat just about anything, all vegetables, beans, fruit, and she even likes clams!

Beautiful sunny skies, gorgeous blue water, friends, yummy food, and family. What could be better than that?


It was a great day!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Natalie said...

I love that suit. It is really cute. Where did you find it? It looks like you had a great time.

Allison and Nathan said...

I've always wanted to go to a clambake, even though I don't like clams!

Sweetpea said...

Could she be any cuter?

Dantzel said...

Hey Jack, I can get you a really good looking RED sweatshirt with a U on it:) Looks like so much fun--we miss you all!!