Sunday, September 06, 2009

Old Geezer Beaver


This is the stuffed animal (if you can even call it that) that I made for my now 6 year old's birthday present. It's kind of freaky looking, I know, but it is based on this picture, and I aim to please:

It's a beaver that is old- hence the name (I didn't come up with that myself)

When I first did this kind of project a couple of years ago, I didn't necessarily mean for it to become a tradition, but now they are starting to expect it! It's ok, I guess I should be excited that they want me to make them stuff. Next on the adgenda- I'd really like to make each of the boys a quilt.

2 comments:

nanapeggy said...

You are really good at these random strange creatures that your children draw. I know they are happy to get yet another stuffed animal /creature.

jodi @ Pleasant Home said...

Oh goodness what an adorable idea! It's so cute!