Monday, September 21, 2009

Make Way








One of my favorite aunties came to visit the week that school started. It was so fun to see her!! She wanted to go downtown to the Public Garden to ride the swan boats and see the Make Way for Ducklings statues. We were so bummed out when we got there and the swan boats were closed! They were supposed to be running but they didn't open since it was supposed to rain, what kind of wimpy swan boad drivers cancel out when it MIGHT rain?! (it did start sprinkling a little as we were leaving) At least we got to play on the duck statues and take some cute pictures, and of course now she has an excuse to come back!
It was a sad goodbye, but she will come again some other time, and we will see her there, in her underwear! (inside joke)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Love it! Just sang the song to my girls, they think I'm weird!

Dantzel said...

For sure!! Thanks for a great time--the waffles were great and your children are the best. I miss them already:) And I will come again some other time..underwear included:)

Sweetpea said...

Ansley looks older with her hair up!

Kristin said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting! It makes me miss you all so much!

The Cassel Family said...

How did I miss this post? Can I just say that the picture of my mother is adorable? The rest are really cute too... someday Norah and Jenna will have to have a turn:)