Sunday, September 06, 2009

Hello!
Well, I got Picasa figured out finally so it's time to catch up a little (I had to uninstall it and then reinstall it. Kind of annoying). I thought I'd do that first with a few random pictures!

Ride 'em cowboy! (or cowgirl)


My talented cake making sister made this wedding cake for some people:

Isn't it so pretty?


A better pictures of the onesies I made for Nat's shower:

Sometimes it's nice to have a little blogging break, but it's always fun to start up again!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That is too funny! I love her cake it is soooo pretty. It's true a break is good, but not for too long, I need my A pictures and the boys too. I am so sad that I am not going to get to come for my anual Fall visit, it just won't seem the same. I miss you guys.

nanapeggy said...

I was wondering what happened to you or where you had gone. we have tried calling a few times but we can't seem to get hold of you all. Glad you are back and okay. I agree that I need my fix of A pictures also and don't mind seeing some of her brothers also.
Marg is really good, you can do cakes too can't you?

The Cassel Family said...

Lamb,
I LOVE the onsies you sent! I have to admit that when you first posted them, I was hoping we might get one;) I have had lots of compliments. Thanks so much!!!