Wednesday, August 19, 2009

RS Presidency

I stole this picture from Ellen's blog so I could show you a photo of our Relief Society presidency. These are amazing ladies that I'm working with, and lots of fun too (I'm a bit out of my league to be honest with you). We didn't plan on matching or anything, it just happened that way! In RS right now we are doing a project of trying to collect 100 dresses to donate to a women's shelter. If you are a reader of this blog and have a dress to donate feel free to pass it on to me and I will add it to the collection box.
In other news, now that summer is almost over, it finally feels like summer here, it is hot, hot, hot! We've been swimming every day and when we're not swimming we're watching movies in our family room with A/C. I love summer, I don't want it to end!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I just read that book a few weeks ago while I was on vacation! What a great idea! I bet you all have such a blast working together....I miss you!