Thursday, July 09, 2009

I Highly Recommend:


It's been quite a while since I've seen a movie I liked as much as this one that I watched last night. With pudding and scrapbooking as two major themes in the movie, how could they go wrong?! I found this movie to be romantic and heartwarming, and also really funny in a clever and kind of understated way. I think movies like this, little movies with a good story, clean humor, interesting characters, and without a lot of violence, bad language and sexual content are getting very hard to find. Occasionally you can find them out there, so I just wanted to let you know about this one. Go out and rent it, you won't be sorry!

3 comments:

scrapsidaisy said...

I have been wanting to see this one! Thanks for the recommendation.

Chris said...

I literally JUST finished watching this and came onto your blog. Weird. I, too, really enjoyed it! OF course, Harry Connick, Jr. always helps!

rebecca said...

Wayne and I are watching this right now. I remembered your recommendation when I saw it at Red Box. Thanks! It's hilarious. Even though they're speaking English, the MN accent makes me lean in so I can understand....I'm cracking up though. Cute movie.