Saturday, June 20, 2009

Take a Quiz




Click here to take a fun quiz on Sproost.com to find out your personal decorating style. Here are some of the pictures I either liked or loved from the quiz. The first time, I ended up with 60% Nantucket style, 30% cottage chic, 10% traditional country. The funny thing is, the second time I didn't have any cottage in my results, but I had a little "French Eclectic." It's kind of fun to take it a few times because they show you different pictures, so the results vary a little each time. I'll summarize my style by calling it, "Country beach-cottage, with a tad of French eclectic and "Rustic Revival" thrown in- whatever that means!
Something to do if you've got a couple of minutes to waste! If you have a couple of other minutes to waste, leave me a comment with your quiz results. I'm curious to know what your decorating style is!


4 comments:

The Cassel Family said...

Here were my results:

50% Cottage Chic
33% Classic
17% French Eclectic

I don't know, I think I only saw one that I LOVED. Kinda fun though!

Natalie said...

I got 67% Nantucket and 33% Traditional country. It was fun, but I would take it again too. I do love the nantucket feel, I love the colors.

Natalie said...

Okay, I'm a dork. I took that quiz again and this time it was 50% classic and 50% nantucket. Those two would mix well together.

Allison and Nathan said...

I took the quiz and I was:
67% Vintage Modern
17% Zen
16% Contemporary

This is NOT a surprise. I actually use the words "Vintage Modern" when people ask me about my style. I love it!

Allison