Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Preschool Musical



I saw this on Sesame Street today and I think it is utterly hilarious!


If you want another laugh, click on this post to see a hysterical photo. I almost feel bad for these people, but I'm sorry, if you're going to do something so ridiculous then that's what you get!


Also, thanks for all the comments on my quilting dilemma. I am including the damask fabric since your opinions were almost unanimous that I should. My husband also liked it that way, and I guess he should get an opinion since it's his bed too! Actually, he is the one who is always commenting that I never make quilts to actually go on beds, so that was one of my inspirations to make this BIG quilt.

I even got a vote from Vanessa of V&Co (one of my top favorite blogs of all time!) and a comment from Kristin, my personal quilting guru who agreed with him so that settled that.
So anyhoo, I have got all the blocks done and will post pictures as soon as the quilt top is done, and before it is sent off to the long arm quilter lady. Very exciting! (for a big quilting nerd like me anyway).

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love it. What a cute idea, leave it to SStreet to be so cleaver.

Allison said...

I did see that hutch at Ikea! I love it, I also saw that same hutch in Country Living awhile back and wanted it then! But I noticed its not on ikea's website anymore, I think I might need to make a trip to Ikea to see if they still have it. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. I'm going to cruise your blog how. -Allison