Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February Christmas Craft!


February Christmas Craft is done! Read all about it here. (I'm too lazy to do my own blog post!) It was tons of fun and I'm so happy I actually accomplished one of my month's goals (ok, so he still needs his arms and legs sewn on, but close enough). Ellen is right, the most fun part is the chatting! Still working on my January craft (the Christmas quilt). It's more like a two or three month goal! It's fun to have the spirit of Christmas all year round!

4 comments:

Machelle said...

OH my heck, I LOVE those. You always have the cutest crafts. Im so glad I ran across your blog. I got to spend some time Tuesday night with Grandma Beutler. She is an awesome lady.

scrapsidaisy said...

So CUTE! Can I please come to your house and follow you around and learn all about sewing? Please?

Natalie said...

I love those!! I want to make some too.

Kristin said...

So cute! You have inspired me to get going on my Christmas projects, just as soon as my baby starts sleeping through the night!