Sunday, January 04, 2009

Turkey Day

















Whew, that is a lot of pictures! I guess that's what I get for turning my kids loose with the camera. It's kind of funny to see their take on things. We had such a fun Thanksgiving. It turned out perfect that we used a church, it gave the kids plenty of room to run around. After dinner we played a really fun game called "Do You Like Your Neighbor." We also got to watch a very entertaining coed, multigenerational football game. To quote Uncle Doug (aka Uncle Donut) when asked if he should be playing with all the young folk, "I'll just play until I get hurt, then I'll quit."
It's been three years since we've seen a lot of the family that was there, and my kids have changed a LOT since then, and so have all the rest! There have also been at least a few additions to the family. We had a great trip and we were sad for it to end. We're lucky to have such great families.

ps. I wish I knew another way besides a huge long line to post these pictures. I really need to bring my blogging skills up to the 21st century level. It's a little pathetic!

No comments: