Thursday, January 01, 2009

Tutu Cute!



While we were in Utah my cool cousin taught a few of us gals how to make these darling tutus for our little girls. They are really easy to make and we had fun doing our girly project while the guys were out golfing. When I got home I taught a tutu making enrichment class at church and had a fun evening teaching a couple of friends how to make them for the little girls in their lives. My daughter loves her tutu and quickly added that word to her ever-growing vocabulary! One night the week before Christmas we found the Nutcracker on PBS, which she was mesmerized by (yay!) I put on her tutu and she spun around holding her doll. Oh the joy in my heart! She likes dolls and ballet, what more could I ask for? Do you notice a trend in all of the photos of this little one? There are tons of pictures of the back of her as she runs away!

No comments: