Sunday, January 04, 2009

Quilt



I rushed to finish this quilt top before I left for Utah so I could mail it to a longarm quilter while I was there. I ended up finding a woman right there in S. Jordan to do it for me so I was able to drop it off to her myself. She was very fast and finished while I was there. I was able to take it home all done, which saved a lot on shipping. I am really happy with how this quilt turned out! She suggested this swirly pattern which imitates the paisley in several of the fabrics and I just love the way the quilting looks. This quilt was a Christmas gift for my sister-in-law. I liked it so much that I sent her my quilt top that I finished almost 2 years ago to have it quilted. As soon as I get it back and get the binding on it I will post a picture, I'm really excited to see it!

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Your projects are right up my alley, so I love reading about them and seeing the finished product. These dolls are super cute!

love_suz said...

and the SIL LOVES her quilt!
thanks again.

rolana said...

I love this quilt, the colors, the quilting, pattern... it's gorgeous!