Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Last Holiday Post- I Promise!


This is what she does when you tell her to smile:



The other day when we were about to take down the tree, I realized that I hadn't ever gotten a pic of the little gal in her Christmas dress. So we got her and Christmas Baby all dressed up and took some. I got this dress as a hand me down and waited for a year to be able to use it. It is silk- which I myself would NEVER buy for a baby, but I do love it. It's so shimmery and pretty. No one will ever know that the pictures were taken a couple of weeks after Christmas!

3 comments:

rebecca said...

I don't buy silk either, even for me, but this is SO cute! I love the cheesy smile.

Kate said...

I love your holiday updates, even late...She looks so darling! Thanks for sharing pictures of your decorations too!

Nana said...

Yeah! She is tooooo cute. Love her Miss you all.