Sunday, January 11, 2009

Farewell Christmas Tree



It's always a little sad to see the Christmas tree go. They look so forlorn all dried out lining the street to be picked up on trash day. At least here they put them in the chipper to recycle them, that makes me feel a little bit better. So yesterday I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures of our tree so I fixed it up and did a little photo shoot. Our tree this year was huge! It didn't look so big in the lot and then we brought it home and pouffed out so much it barely fit in our living room! I had this whole vision of the tree in the corner, with the little rocking chair next to it, and the stockings hung on the wall behind it. Well guess what? the tree took up half the room and my decorating plan didn't work out exactly. It was a very pretty tree though. We put away all the Christmas stuff and it is so clean in here now, it's kind of a nice relief

No comments: