Sunday, October 26, 2008

Reflections












See what I mean? I'm not bragging or anything, it would have been hard not to get pretty photos of this place. The pictures practically took themselves, we just stood there and pressed the buttons (photo credits to my husband also for some of these). It's kind of a lot of of the same thing, but it just looked so cool from so many different angles, and in the different light as the sun was setting, we couldn't stop shooting!
The world is an amazing place, isn't it?

7 comments:

ellen said...

WOW!!! Beautiful pictures!

The Cassel Family said...

great pics lamb!!!

Jennifer said...

HOLY SMOKES!! Those are stunning!

Kate said...

Your pictures are fabulous!

Allison and Nathan said...

I love pic #5!

Jodi and Jesse said...

Those are beautiful!!!!

Kristin said...

Beautiful Photos! I am going to have to take a trip, or just get copies of your photos!!