Monday, October 13, 2008

Freaky!

My kids like to take pictures of random stuff...
Like this:

(ode to a potato?)

And they like to do random stuff...
Like this:

(in which they put baby with viking hat in cereal box for no apparent reason)



(in which they put Frankenstein trick or treat bag on baby's head and dance to cell phone tunes)

Aren't they freaky?!

One more thing:
Yesterday my Dad became the bishop of his ward.
Which is also my ward.
Which makes my Dad my bishop.
Which makes me the bishop's daughter.
At age 36.
Talk about freaky!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Totally Freaky! The kids are so cute, what great imaginations! Congrats to your dad! Have fun with all the visitors this week.

The Cassel Family said...

Freaky, but mostly cute! yeah, congrats for your dad, pretty crazy for you! He will be great. Can't wait for Thanksgiving, we will be roommies (well, housies, I guess:)

Andrae said...

those freaky moments are what make life fun :) i am not sure i get the putting babies in random things or putting random things on them...I have stumbled upon the kids putting my clothes on Alexa...or stuffing in baskets and such...thank goodness she doesn't mind so much...how fun too to have FOUR big brothers..

Holly said...

Wow, what a change in the Arlington Ward. Congrats for your Dad, he will be great! Your kids are so cute. I love the random theme! How funny!

Holly said...

Wow, what a change in the Arlington Ward. Congrats for your Dad, he will be great! Your kids are so cute. I love the random theme! How funny!

Dant said...

Those are some creative and darling kids--can't wait to see you all. And I really like the sound of Bishop Dredge!!

Jennifer said...

Funny pics. You gotta love that the kids have such fun together!

Drewmeister said...

Love the pic of your little homeboy N--will miss seeing him at church!