Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


My fifteen year old was SO not happy to pose for this Halloween pic with younger siblings! I'm glad I got it though!


Our little cottontail bunny:


Our trunk:


Our redneck pumpkin-head scarecrow (or should I say orange neck!)


Do you like my literary mice?


Mom and Dad's trunk:


Friends Trunk or Treating:



The boys are very into their weapons!


More friends:


Last night was Trunk or Treat Halloween party at the church. It was tons of fun! About an hour before we had to leave my son was like, how are we going to decorate our trunk? Oops, in all the costume planning, candy buying and cupcake making I forgot all about decorations. We threw together some stuff and I think it turned out pretty cute! Have a fun Halloween Night!

10 comments:

rebecca said...

LOVE the costumes!

Jennifer said...

Looks like a fun time!! My oldest is only 11, but he's already rolling his eyes about dressing up. Of course, he's been a teenager since he was 1, so what do I expect?! :)

Natalie said...

Everyone looked so cute. we had a good time, it was so warm though. Jason and Melissa looked really cute. Glad you guys had a good time.

love_suz said...

They are so cute. That bunny gets around! I took out pictures of the kids from past halloweens....the bunny is a favorite! Ansley looks adorable in it. the t or t looks fun.

Sweetpea said...

Cute! So, go to my blog, I finally updated it. And I'm going private next week.

Machelle said...

Hello Beutler family, I was reading a friends blog and found another friend and then found yours. Amazing. It is nice to see how well your family is growning. We miss you and were glad to see you when you were in arizona.
Machelle Zufelt

Shay said...

Hey Elizabeth,
I found your blog through Sheri. And I just heard from Lisa for the first time, in a very long time! You have a beautiful family. Our BYU days seem like forever ago, its fun to see how well everyone is doing. You'll have to pop over to my blog; millettfamilyof5.blogspot. Can't wait to hear from you!
Shay Millett

Sweetpea said...

Time for an update, I just did mine...

scrapsidaisy said...

I was so so glad to get your Christmas card in the mail today! I knew that your address had changed and I wrote it down somewhere but could not find it! And I'm so glad to have the address to your blog! love it, what a great way to keep in touch! Hope you had a great Christmas!

scrapsidaisy said...

Wow, and I didn't realize that I used that many exclamation points.