Monday, October 06, 2008

Cherry Dresses





Remember the cherry dress I mentioned I was making a REALLY long time ago? No? Me neither! Anyway, way back in July when I started making the dress I figured, I have all of this extra fabric, why not make matchy girl cousin dresses?! So, that is what I did. Here they are all together Labor Day weekend when my sis and fam came to visit from Utah. Taking a picture of one baby is hard enough. Three babies- forget it! But here they are anyway for posterity's sake, and so that I can say that yes, I did actually sew you a dress once! I actually really enjoyed it making it and I think that I will definitely try again. I'm proud of the fact that this dress has pleats and a zipper. Sleeves- I am definitely a little intimidated by you so at least for now I will probably stick to summer sewing!
p.s. Try not to die of shock that there is actually a new post on here!

7 comments:

rebecca said...

SO cute!

Jennifer said...

I love these pictures!

Girl cousins are so much fun!

Natalie said...

Those are some cute girls in some really cute dresses.

ellen said...

Those girls are going to have so much fun together their whole lives!!! Cute dresses! Sleeves are wicked easy. I'll show ya!

Kristin said...

They turned out so cute! I can't believe how big the girls are getting!

Frozen Cacti said...

Yep. Dying of shock...but recovering with glee at those adorable girls and their lovely dresses. Nice job!

Andrae said...

love the dresses! so cute!!