Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brown-Eyed Girl




I am so in love with this sweet little brown polka dot dress, especially when a sweet little brown-eyed girl is wearing it. She IS sweet and loves to give kisses and hugs BUT- don't let her looks fool you! Like all toddlers she is also full of mischief! Her favorite things to do are: play in the toilet, remove the cover on the remote and suck on the batteries, then lose them, mess up my computer settings, play with the dials on the stove, and climb on everything in sight! The other day she climbed up on the kitchen table, got the salt shaker and shook a big pile of salt out onto the table, then licked up globs of salt until she threw up.
Who does that!?!

8 comments:

rebecca said...

I have a boy who has much in common with your little gal...the toilets, the kitchen table, remotes, he's into all of the above;)

The Cassel Family said...

I love the dress! Some of those things sound a bit familiar!

ellen said...

Adorable dress and girl! It sounds like she's got a little bit of something in those brown eyes!!

Jennifer said...

What beautiful pictures! Oooo, the salt sounds so nasty. Write it all down--she'll enjoy reading it when she's 17.

Natalie said...

I want that dress, it is so cute. I got your comment and I think it was Mindy Gledhill that posted a comment. I have no idea how she would have found my blog.

Marsboy said...

Very cute!
I'd like one like that myself too, hehe... maybe not in 5 years ><

j&e said...

That dress is so cute I can hardly stand it. And your daughter has the perfect body type to truly make it shine!

Allison and Nathan said...

Super cute!