Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fifteenth (?!) Birthday














While on our trip we celebrated my oldest son's fifteenth birthday. Can I really have a kid that is 15? It sounds crazy! Anyway, we went to a double feature at the drive in Saturday night and then had birthday dinner of big steaks on the day. A couple of weeks ago he was off to EFY in Amherst for a whole week. He had a great time but it was reminding me of the fact that in a few years he will be, sniff, going off to college! It's amazing how much he is growing all the time, and you should see him eat!

3 comments:

Becca said...

You've been busy! I love your family pictures...& I love your family:) Say hello to them from us and give your parents our love. I've got comments for a couple of your other posts too...

Sweetpea said...

Can't believe pookie is 15! I still remember when he was born. That is the classic Auntie thing to say, isn't it? He looks so grown up? You have an adorable brood.

Drewmeister said...

Only one more year until he's dating...

They have a drive-in around here?