Sunday, August 10, 2008

Catch Up













I have a lot of catching up to do! Things have been busy with all of the kids home from school for the summer and everything that's been going on. Summer is birthday season in our family, there are five out of seven birthdays between the beginning of June through mid August, so we've had four so far, and one to go next week. Phew! We've spent a lot of time at our town beach, and just when I thought I couldn't take another week of everyone home all the time (especially after a solid week of rain!), they all went to different camps for a week and I regained my sanity. Then my husband went out of town for 4 days while I feverishly prepared for the baby's big First Birthday. Now that she is older I am managing to find some time for sewing projects. So anyway, these pictures are over a month old, and it's amazing how much she's changed just in the last 6 weeks or so, her hair is so much longer now. The next several posts will be everything we've done in the last month and a half or so. Summer is going by way too fast for me. They are already playing back to school commercials on tv, and when I hear them I'm like- what are you talking about! Summer can't be almost over already can it?! So anyway, happy reading and viewing. There are a ton of photos and they are all so cute I have a hard time leaving any out, so hope you enjoy them!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Hurrah! Finally some pictures of that girl!!

Sweetpea said...

Will you PLEASE take some pictures of my kids when we are there? Like a sitting or something? My pictures are so crappy, and your are so great! You catch all the great faces she makes!