Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Big 1!!!


















We had a great time celebrating the baby's birthday last night. I can't believe she is already one! We invited some friends and all the fam to come over for dinner and cake. I kind of went all out for this party, at least my version of going all out! I figured this is my only girl and she's turning a year old so why not! It was a lot of work to prepare for but it was fun too. I think everyone enjoyed themselves, and now it is time to relax a little. Here are a few more posts explaining all of my projects.
Happy Birthday little girl! We love you!

14 comments:

The Cassel Family said...

How fun! She just gets getting cuter and cuter. I can't wait for Thanksgiving when we can finally meet her.

ellen said...

It was very fun! Happy Birthday, Little Miss A!

Nana said...

Wow! One! It is amazing! And she is a doll! Can't wait to see her soon, just not soon enough.

Frozen Cacti said...

Now that's what I call power blogging!

Happy Belated Birthday(s). Her hair is getting long.

Sweetpea said...

She looks so adorable! I love the pic where she is trying to feed cake to her Dada. I wish we could have been there.

nathan and allison said...

Happy Birthday cutie!

Amy said...

Great party! CUTE CUTE little girl!

Kate said...

What a beauty!

Natalie said...

Looks like it was a fun party. She is so cute!! By the way Elisabeth, I like your hair; it looks longer-it looks good.

Janalee said...

Never too much for the one and only girl! :)

Evan & Holly said...

Wow, Elisabeth, you went all out. How fun! I wish I had your ideas! So your little sweetie is so dang cute I bet all of you guys just eat her up. I can't believe she is one already, it is just a reminder of everything I am missing out on! By the way, did you guys move? It looks like a different house from the pictures?

Holly Johnson

rolana said...

Happy Birthday! She's so big now :) And still smiling

Jennifer said...

Wow!! What a party! I love the cake! :)

Natalie said...

You need to update your blog. I tagged you so go to my blog to get the rules.