Sunday, June 15, 2008

Vintage Chair



One morning last month my walking buddy and I passed by a big yard sale. This little chair caught my eye so I bought it for $10 and came back later to pick it up. At first I thought I would repaint it white or something, but the color has grown on me and I like the hand painted black detailing on it. I'd love to know when this was made, I would guess the 40's or so, but I really don't know. I rarely make great yard sale finds, mostly when I go there's nothing but junk, but I was pretty happy about this one. I think it will go in the baby's room, when she has a room that is!

2 comments:

Frozen Cacti said...

That IS a very cool chair. I love the color. Don't you love stubbling across stuff like this?

Kristin said...

I love the chair! What a great find!