Saturday, June 21, 2008

Uh Oh!




This little girl is into everything! She has learned how to open cabinet doors and other day I walked into the kitchen to find her helping herself to a snack!
She says "uh oh" all the time and is taking a dozen steps at a time. My sister says she looks like Frankenstein when she walks because she kind of staggers side to side. She loves to climb up stairs- of course she doesn't know how to come down them. When she does crawl it is really speedy and she's hard to catch. And she won't hold still for even one second. Diaper changes have become truly impossible! Last week she broke our cell phone with her drool! She really is a handful- good thing she is so cute with her silly smile!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my! she is too cute. I love her cheesy smile.

The Cassel Family said...

I LOVE that. She is adorable.

Dantzel said...

We all fell head over heals in love with little Ansley--especially her Great Uncle Mark. Hey--could you send me your recipe for the two egg cake and the weight watchers brownies?? We loved seeing you so much and look forward to Novemeber!!

Sweetpea said...

I love the cheesy grin! O alway says uh-oh, especially when she drops food from her high chair tray on purpose! I'm like, kiddo, you did that on purpose!

Janalee said...

she is adorable!!! they must get so confused when we take pictures of them doing naughty things. it only encourages them!