Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last Day



A couple of weeks ago my youngest boy had his last day of preschool. This was a great year for him at school. He learned so much, like all about the rainforest and it's different levels, snow, flowers and dinosaurs. Mostly though, he just had a great time playing, especially in the dramatic play area,hearing stories, doing puzzles and making cool art projects.I can't believe he is going to be five soon and go off to kindergarten in September! He had some really fun teachers like Miss Kelly, who told me on the last day- "don't tell anyone I said so but he is my favorite and I will miss him most of all!"

4 comments:

Nana said...

What's not to love! A super kid!! Funny and smart and soooo cute!

Natalie said...

I guess you told. He would be my favorite too! He is so much fun to be with.

The Cassel Family said...

Your kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe it. I will always know how old your youngest boy is because he was the babe at our wedding. Boy, how time flies:)

mooremd said...

I love the frowny face teacher photo, too cute!