Monday, March 24, 2008

Baby's First Easter

















There were so many cute ones of her I couldn't decide which ones to post! So she gets her own post of all of my favorites. This is one of the pink dresses I bought the day after my ultrasound when I found out she was a girl. It made the perfect Easter dress. I stayed up till 1 AM on Easter Eve making her Easter basket, but I think it was worth it since I love how it turned out. It was lots of fun having a little girl to dress up on Easter for the first time.

5 comments:

Sweetpea said...

She is so darn cute! I love how she scrunches up her nose when she smiles. And I love her Easter dress! I'm totally impressed that you made Easter baskets. I love all your pictures. I wish I had taken more on actual Easter, I don't have many of them in their matching outfits. The day just got too busy. Darn!

rolana said...

she's SO cute and the basket is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hey! where is the cute flower head band? don't tell me ben got his way with that.

Stacy said...

She is sooo cute!! I just can't get over it.

I love the one of Noah kissing her and of her smiling and you can see her bottom 2 teeth!

1 am!?!?! You are amazing -- but it did come out really good!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh, what a doll! I love the photo of your baby girl asleep in the highchair...priceless!