Monday, January 28, 2008

Under the Nile




Through a friend I discovered this great company that makes a variety baby things, like these adorable little cloth veggies and teething dolls, called Under the Nile. All of their products are made of Egyptian cotton and are really high quality and safe for babies, and pretty affordable too. Best of all they can be easily machine washed. (I'm always amazed at the amount of baby toys that say they can only be surface washed. Like that is enough for something that gets spit up and maybe even pooped on!!) I just love all of their products. They are so useful but also adorable with their cute little embroidered faces and stocking caps. It might be hard to tell on the pictures but my sister got her baby a broccoli that is so cute, and the tomato and gnome dolls are sweet too. Basically you can't go wrong with these toys, in my opinion You can find them on the Under the Nile website or other ones that sell baby things. I'd say that my baby's favorite is the string bean. Of course her favorite things of all are the remote, cell phone and my keys!

No comments: