Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Merry Christmas





























I realize that everyone else is totally over Christmas, but I have so many cute photos I wanted to share anyway. My kids got some pretty exciting gifts this year and I love the pics of their reactions. And the baby-eating-wrapping-paper photos are always highly entertaining! One of the great things about this year is all the snow we had in December, it really helped the Christmas mood.
We had a great time with all of my brothers and sisters and their kids here for an all-day present opening odyssey. There are so many of us it seriously takes all day. Can you tell from the pictures that I was up until 4 AM?!I know, it is obvious! I think that is the latest we've ever stayed up before. Now that I am an adult the giving is definitely my favorite part of Christmas, making and buying things that I know people will like, esp my kids. One of the best things about being an adult at Christmas is that instead of being sad when it's over like when you're a kid, you can enjoy it and also be glad when it is all done because it is so much work!
And yes, that is an Elvis CD my four year old received! He loves Elvis music!
I am sad to report that so far my Christmas all year round crafting and gift making is so far not going very well. Not going at all really. I'm really going to try to do it though! Feb is a new month, I will have to plan to do at least one project then. Hope you all had as fun a Christmas as we did.

3 comments:

Amy said...

The pictures are fun! It looks like everyone had a lot of fun getting into their presents too! I wish I worked as hard as you at all the gift giving! It's something to admire!

Dave from Boston said...

Frohe Weihnacht!

Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

David

ellen said...

Tell Jack I'm coming over to play Guitar Hero with him. Tadd says I've got great moves. :)