Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hello Again!




I wasn't really planning to take a month long blogging break but a combination of teething/sick/fussy baby, annoyingly slow and tempermental computer, and some serious holiday exhaustion (not to mention overall exhaustion), made a little hiatus necessary. Plus for me the blog has always been something I do for fun and when I am in the mood. I've always felt that if blogging felt like a chore I had to make myself do, then it was the last thing I needed to be doing. I've just downloaded the last month's worth of pictures so here I go with some serious catchup. I hope you're not totally over Christmas because I have a lot of holiday stuff I'd like to share, especially all of my pre holiday crafting. Lest you think that I was sitting around drinking eggnog and eating cookies all last month, I will show you that actually from about Thanksgiving until Christmas eve I spent much of my time crafting and sewing my little fingers down to the bone! First of all, I made about a dozen of these Santas to give as gifts this year. They aren't too difficult to make, just a little time consuming. I meant to make a couple more for myself but somehow that didn't ever happen. My good crafting buddy Ellen and I decided that this year we should spend some time every month doing Christmas crafts instead of saving it all for December and killing ourselves! We'll see if that little plan actually works out. It would be smart and make the season a little more pleasant for all I'm sure (esp my poor husband who puts up with my fits of craft hysteria every year).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back. I know you have been a busy Mom. Hopefully you can rest while you are in AZ and we will take our turn at holding and loving and spoiling that sweet baby. Nana