Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day at the Beach













Yesterday we went to our annual ward clambake at Crane's Beach. It was cold, windy and rainy all morning, but we still had fun eating lobster, corn on the cob and clams. As we were thinking about leaving the sun came out so we stayed and let the boys play on the beach. It was still freezing but that has never stopped them from getting wet! They had a great time despite the cold and I was happy to get so many fun pictures of them. I love the beach and beach pictures of my kids are always my favorite. On the way home we stopped at a local farm and apple orchard and got fresh cider donuts that were still hot. They disappeared in about 30 seconds! We also brought home an apple pie that was delicious with vanilla ice cream later that evening. All in all a great day!

2 comments:

ellen said...

Your photos are great!

Sweetpea said...

Did you get any of my yahoo? Thanks so much for helping take care of him while I was retreating. I'm still bummed I had to miss the clambake!