Thursday, September 13, 2007

Baby Shower







My good friend had a baby shower for me last Sat which was great! It was kind of fun having a baby shower after the baby is already here, although she was a big party pooper and slept through the whole thing! She sure looked cute doing it though. The party was all of our mothers and daughters group who get together regularly. It so happens that a bunch of my moms friends are the mothers of a bunch of my sisters and my friends, and we've pretty much known each other forever. Now that we're adults we're just all friends. Anyhoo, the food was great, the company a lot of fun and you should see some of the adorable gifts they gave me. It was so sweet of them all. Do you see the lady looking quite pregnant in one of the pictures? That is my sister who is due with baby girl cousin #3 in just a few more weeks!! The cute little girls are my two youngest neices, and the cute mom and baby pic is my sis who's visiting from out of state for a couple of weeks.
My mom and sisters and I also had a fun girls' night out the other day and went to see "Becoming Jane" which I highly recommend. Speaking of movies, I also highly recommend the movie "The Nativity Story." I absolutely loved it- don't feel like you have to wait unti Christmastime to watch it. I thought it was beautifully done. Life sure is busy these days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks like a super fun party! can't wait to see you in just a few days
Kate