Thursday, August 02, 2007

Picture Wall




Here is my new shelf and picture wall. You can't see it too well, it's kind of hard to take pictures of other pictures in glass frames, but you can get the idea. These are all pictures I've taken mostly in the last year, most of them have been on here before. They are mainly pictures of our trips to the Cape and to Philadelphia. This one of the boat though, my Dad took and it is a favorite of mine. We've done a lot of picture hanging in the last week or so. My friend told me about these Command picture hanging strips and they are the greatest, I highly recommend them. When you use them you don't put any holes in the wall which is nice, and they don't leave marks on the wall when you take them off. They can hold pretty heavy things too, I hung a mirror with them too.

No comments: