Friday, July 20, 2007

My Family



I thought I'd share one of my favorite family pictures, since it's about to become out of date. Actually, it already is out of date since I don't exactly look like this picture at the moment! I love the way that I am totally surrounded by a bunch of handsome guys in this picture. I won't be the only girl for much longer!
I am sitting here feeling hot and sweaty despite the A/C reading 74 degrees, while the rest of my family huddles on the couch with blankets and sweatpants on. My kids are like, "Mama, why is it so cold in here?!" 18 days and counting.

2 comments:

Sweetpea said...

I love this family picture, just think how cute it will be to have your pink bundle included! I can't believe you only have 18 days left (hopefully less)! YAY!

ellen said...

Great photo of a great family!