Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Book

They went to get it Friday night after midnight. My oldest son was up until 4:30 AM reading, read all day and finished early Sunday morning! My husband finished early Monday morning, and my eleven-year-old and I are sharing it! I can have it in the morning while he is off at art camp and he gets it when he gets home. So far I've read just over 100 pp. Unlike the other two, I don't really want to rush through it. Since it's the last one I'd rather take my time and savor it a little. I don't know what we'll do without new books around here. It has always been such convenient timing for us because both the books and movies tend to come out around my oldest son's birthday so it has been fun to incorporate it into our bday celebrations. A great summer tradition!

2 comments:

Nana said...

I wanted to read it before everyone started talking about it and gave away the ending. It is good and I have enjoyed every one of the books. Sorry to see it come to an end. So teenage grandson what did you think? Aub and Nat have finished it too, and probably Alissa. They all went to get it at midnight together. Mary and I tried but the walmart in Miami wasn't open,so we had to go back at 7am. I finished last night.

Sweetpea said...

I just started it today since I was laying low with the stomach flu. Ugh. I'm already addicted and will be losing sleep over it. I can't read it slowly, it's too much of a page-turner! I wish I had re-read the last one before I started to refresh my memory.