Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Craft


Chenille stem basket from Martha Stewart Living

Wee bunny, a free pattern from Hillary Lang at weewonderfuls.typepad.com

Eggies, a free pattern from olivejuiceco.typepad.com
These eggs were so fun to make, and a great way to use up scraps. You gotta love all of these great craft bloggers that share their great patterns with all of us! I also wanted to make a sweater bunny from www.betzwhite.com/blog, under "Cashmere Bunny Tutorial" but didn't quite get around to that one. There's always next year!

Pom pom bunnies from MS living, made by my 8-year-old. I love these, they have such great personality. If you're reading this Saturday night, there's still time! Dig into your craft box and pull out some scraps and make something. None of these projects took more than a couple of hours to make, and the eggs took a lot less time than that. Happy Crafting, and Happy Easter!



3 comments:

Lullaby Lane said...

It looks like fun! Those eggs turned out so great!

Kristin said...

I love your Wee Bunny! It turned out so great! I have got to make me some eggs for next year. You are so crafty:)

Kim (OliveJuice) said...

Oh how CUTE!!! I'm so happy you liked the pattern, and your eggs turned out absolutely adorable!! You're a doll.
XO,
Kim