Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hooray for Headbands




I made these three headbands for my sister's birthday the other day. I've made probably eight of them so far, but these are the first I remembered to take pictures of. They make great gifts, and are a really quick, easy, and inexpensive project to make. I think I can make one in about 20 minutes, and they only use about 1/8 yard of fabric. The free pattern for them can be found at www.heatherbailey.typepad.com under -what else? Hooray for Headbands! The pattern can be made in adult, girl or baby sizes. Here are my sister and I modeling a couple of them.
On another note, do you know how when you leave a comment on a blog, you often have to type a series of wavy letters to prove you're not a spam computer? What does it say about me that often I get it wrong? Sometimes more than once?! Something embarassing, I'm sure.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the headbands! I have got to make me some!

itybtyfrog said...

Cute headbands!! Do they stay in your hair well? I have a hard time keeping head bands in my girls' hair.