Monday, March 19, 2007

Demon Guy


I found this picture that my son drew and thought it would be cute to make into a softie to give to him for his birthday. He thought it was pretty cool to see his drawing come to life. When he opened it he said- hey, it's my demon! He's a really good artist and draws constantly. It's fun to look at his school papers because there are always lots of pictures all over it, mostly monsters and battles. This was a thrifty project using old t-shirts and yarn that I already had (for the "claws") ,and a tiny bit of felt for his face. My favorite thing about him are his horns on top of his head.

3 comments:

ellen said...

Creative clan!

Rachel H said...

That really is creative and cute! What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Love this idea. We'll have to try it sometime--but at our house, no demons, just princesses and "Baby Sammy" drawings!

JID