Monday, December 11, 2006

Unfinished Projects Finished!






I started both of these projects about 8 years ago, and then for some reason they have sat in my craft box unfinished ever since! So last week I decided to finish them up. I especially like this quilted star garland that I have hanging over our TV armoire thing, I was happy with how it turned out. I made some ornaments to match it too. As you can see, sheep are also a main theme in my holiday decorating! The mini quilt was almost done, I just had to hand quilt a tiny bit more and sew up an open seam. It's not pieced, its just a design printed on fabric, but I think it's cute. I love to decorate and make Christmas stuff. Is all of your shopping and crafting done? Mine is getting there!

2 comments:

itybtyfrog said...

Adorable crafties! And great job for finally getting them done....I have tons of such projects sitting around waiting to be finished. I feel bad for the guy on the t.v.

Nettie said...

Good job! I think Christmas projects get neglected the most around here. The season is so busy, and after it seems like I just have plenty of time till Christmas comes around again.

I'll bet the cinnamon sticks make the room smell delicious!