Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So Much For the Beach!










So we were going to go to the beach over Labor Day weekend, but instead we had a hurricaine. It was actually just the very last edge of Ernesto which basically just caused a lot of wind and rain here in MA. So instead, Saturday afternoon our family, my Dad and my Brother's family had a New England Feast- courtesy of my Dad. Lobster, corn on the cob, and clams Dad dug with his very own hands. I can't think of anything yummier than a steaming hot chunk of lobster tail dripping with melted butter- Yum! Thanks Dad. We actually did end up going to Crane Beach late in the day on Monday, but it was sprinkling when we got there and really windy and cold. I wore a sweatshirt the whole time. It was still pretty though, and my crazy kids even got wet! I think the summer is officially over, and my kids are back to school in two days- hooray!

No comments: