Sunday, August 27, 2006

Just Cute




So you'll be very happy to know that potty training has been a success! I'm sure you were dying for an update, but around here that is pretty big cause for celebration! It didn't take too long, so I can't really complain. What it did take was one whole package of gummy worms, one of dum dum lollipops, and a half gallon of ice cream! When it comes to potty training, nutrition be darned and let the bribery begin! It's very exciting, but on the other hand, there is the tiny bit of melancholy realizing that my baby is now a "big boy." Here he is being his super-cute self. You may think that I favor my little guy since there are way more pictures of him than my other guys, but I really don't! Mainly it is that, the older ones have gotten to the point where they act like getting their pictures taken is torture! Trust me, when they were little I took reams of pictures of them, but I didn't have a blog back then, or a digital camera. So anyway, don't think I'm biased or anything. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to put up some vintage pictures of my other boys sometime. Anyway, I just got to spend a really fun couple of days alone with my little guy while the big guys went on a camping trip with their Dad. I'll have to post some pictures of their exciting trip next.

1 comment:

ellen said...

Congrats on being done w/diapers!