Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ambience





My hubby and I just painted our bathroom yellow and I am so happy with it! I wish I had taken a before picture so you could see the difference- you'll just have to trust me that it was big! We didn't do too much, but it is amazing what a little paint, a new shower curtain, rug and towel bars will do for a room. Here are some pictures of a few decorative touches that I think make it look cute: Beach pictures of my cute little guy, a sea horse made of wire and sea glass that my husband got me for our anniversary a couple of years ago, and this little sand dollar swag I made. It's just three sand dollars glue gunned to a grosgrain ribbon. The shade of yellow is Ambience, from Benjamin Moore. I love it because it is really pale and soft, just like butter- exactly what I wanted!

No comments: